I had my 4 month check-up yesterday and I had to get my shots again:( I did much better, took a little medicine to help with the pain! I now weigh 15 pounds and 13 ounces, 90th percentile (sorry Cayle, not quite up to you). I am 26 1/2 inches long (97th percentile). Everything looks great. I am loving the nice weather with walks, gardening and farming. I also have some great news... I can finally roll over, but only from my back to my tummy. It wakes me up at night because I get mad that I can't get back over. However, I am starting to do better laying/sleeping on my belly. I also like to stick my butt in the air and get my knees in position to crawl. I am still on just breastmilk, but looks like it will soon be some rice cereal and vegies!!
Cute hat! Sunscreen in the eye's hurts:(
Hey you! Make sure you get that 1st pic on Snapfish...perfect for framing! I love that little sweatheart and you guys too! I miss you already and soooo glad we came to visit.
ReplyDelete