FOUR months have already flown by! Carlina is doing so well. She loves gragging her toes and talking (more like a high pitched scream, thanks Cousin Cayle). She is still sleeping through the night and smiles all the time. Carlina is such a little giggler too. She will laugh so easily, we love it. I think it will be soon that she rolls over. She gets to her side and the only thing stopping her is her arm. We had a lot going on this past month. Nate and Jessie got married. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Cuda for watching Carlina at the wedding! She always has so much fun. We also had Daddy's 30th "Franco de Mayo" Birthday Party. It was great seeing so many people. Lots of shot ski's and great food. Carlina has her 4 month appointment (with shots:( on June 1st. Break out the tears. Carlina is still just on breastmilk. We put in a garden with lots of yummy vegetables. We hope to make some baby food for Carlina, just hope everything grows.
Oh my goodness is she getting big! I love the pic with CarCar and Brock and also the one with all Car's rolls! What a pudge! I am rooting for larger wrissles and cankles though! What a sweetheart! I am soooo pumped to see you both in a few days! Yay! Party with the pudgers!
ReplyDelete