Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Big 5 months!

I was 5 months already on Father's Day! I am getting more independent as I can now roll both ways. I like to grab anything and taste it. I also like to feel the new textures of anything. It is just amazing how much babies have personalities. I had my first sleepover at Grammy and Gramp Cuda's on the 19th because Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding. Supposedly I was an angel! I had so much fun on my walk and tubby time. Thanks Grams and Ange. Then I went to Uma and Umpa's for Father's Day and Uma's Birthday. I got the "privilege" to help in the barn, but I am still afraid of the cows when they look at me. The are just so BIG.

Happy Birthday Uma! So glad we got to spend your special day with you. I always look forward to giggling with you and sleeping in with you.

Happy Father's Day Umpa! Thanks for the airplane noise and rides. Thanks for the tractor rides, they are so much fun.

Kisses from Grammy! I love spending the night with you. The new outfits fit great and I love the colors. Thanks.

Happy 1st Father's Day Daddy! You are my hero and I love spending time with you. Thanks for all your love and all you do for your family.

My Great Grandpa Pape! What an amazing man. I am so proud of him and glad to be able to spend time with him.

Happy Father's Day Gramps! Thanks for watching me and getting such deals at rummage sales. "Gramps of the year:)" I love my new jogger stroller.

mmmmm, mmmmm, good! I drink out of a wine glass already, too bad it was just water!

Thanks for playing with me and helping with tubby time. I love my new outfit, you spoil me rotten. Love you!

Breaking out the moves at the wedding! Yikes- first night away from Baby Car.

Love my swimming suit. I enjoyed the water even though it was kind of cold. Getting ready for the 4th of July weekend. My suit is a 12 month- they MUST just run small! Love it Auntie Amy.

Mom loves to play dress up with me and put these CUTE headbands on.

I love tractors with Umpa. He is going to make a farmer out of me yet.

Watching Baby Einstein movies with Cayle.

Auntie Amy and Cayle visited me a couple weekends ago. Mom and Amy went to rummage sales while Daddy watched Cayle and me. Thanks for visiting me. We love seeing you guys.

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice seeing you even just for a few hours today...even if all you did was make fun of me...tear! Car Car is getting so big. She is more and more beautiful every time I see her. She always has the cutest outfits on and I look forward to seeing all those cute poses on your blog.

    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete