Carlina had her 6 month check-up on August 6th. She took her shots like a champ! She weighs 18 4.5 ounces (80%) and 28 3/4 inches long (99%). She is doing so well. The doctor even said she could get "fluffier" for how tall she is:) Nights, on the other hand, well, haven't been so well. We were so lucky for awhile. She is starting to wake up at least once or maybe twice a night. She goes back to bed easy without eating; maybe it is time to have her cry herself to sleep now. That is way too hard though. Carlina is full out crawling now and pulling herself to a standing position now. Tumbles are happening more and more, but she is a tough girl. No injuries yet. She is little Miss Independent these days. No teeth yet, but I think it will be very soon.
We went on vacation during the first week in August up north. We had a blast. Frank, Joe, Carlina and I spent 5 days relaxing. It was great. Kris and Jaclyn met us up there for a day and we took a pontoon out for an afternoon. Car decided she wanted to drive.
Carlina's buddy. Always making her happy.
She even got in the water to swim!
Likes water out of a glass.
Carlina and Mommy enjoying our quality time before work starts.
Cutest picture! Joe even watched Carlina while Frank and I went for a bike ride and went fishing.
Gramps, your John Deer hat doesn't fit well, but stays on my head. Actually it is Jackson's hat, what a little "pea head".
I am so happy I got to see that little sweetheart again last weekend! She is such a beautiful girl and her smile is contagious. Love you CarCar!
ReplyDeleteNice pic with naked Car and a pretty little headband on...classic! Love you guys!