We had a fabulous summer spent swimming, traveling to family, farming and trying new things! Here is to a collage of fun filled times!
Making cookies or eating cookie dough
Kelly lake- Ariel boat parade, late nights and fireworks
This is how a picture goes with three girls
Grandma birthday wishes with her girls
Pewaukee triathlon: swim bike run!
I'm walking all summer too!
Beach with kindergarten friends
Basketball practice! Leave the cookie in the cookie jar!
I will always remember her giggle
Cousins
Cayle and Brock got a free game
Hiking at high cliff state park
Seven steps around the house
I can play too! Getting ready for soccer!
Lost my tooth! And another one the next day! And we did a room makeover
Wisconsin dells- duck tours
First day of school for the girls
Great Labor Day memories made at the camper including my birthday!
Memories of love made all summer! Back to school for now, but still having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment