I really did enjoy my cake! I had all my favorites enjoy my day with me by swimming, eating treats, opening presents and piñatas.
Now that I'm one, my parents are transitioning me out of my pack n play in their room. And the verdict is great! I sleep so well. Another big change is getting weaned off nursing and drinking whole milk. I am doing just fine, it might be harder on my mommy with me growing so fast, but I'll keep her busy. I like to walk with the help of someone or walking around furniture. I eat most anything, but strawberries and avocados are still my favorite. I love swimming and playing in water. I have 7 teeth and getting my molars all at once. I'm a happy baby! I had a photo shoot with my auntie Jessie! She takes amazing pictures- a few are shown below!















No comments:
Post a Comment