Saturday, August 29, 2015

New beginnings


I just can't get enough of this girl! She just goes with the flow! I started school last week again and it's a good thing that I am super busy and can't take too much time to miss her. 

Here she is at Gails with many friends. The other two went to grandma and grandpa farms. She did great, and the best part is that she is so close that I can go spend time feeding her.

Blueberry picking! Lots of kids! Lots of eating and lots of fun! 

Wagon ride around the farm.

Picked veggies and farm 

Farm work 


Great grandma micke


Met up in the dells with a college basketball friend. It was six girls and us two moms! 

Spending time in "The Barn".

Great grandma Pape 

Gia and Gianna 

Meeting MY god mommy and mark! A beautiful new blanket was made. We had a nice afternoon spent with them. 

Girls girls girls











No comments:

Post a Comment