Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas gatherings


We celebrated our Christmas with the Marx's this past weekend. Carlina has a birthday coming up and will be three. We are hoping that three will be the lucky potty training number:). She is so close! Carlina had a double ear infection a couple weeks ago. We have been pretty lucky as this was her first ear infection. She is doing well though and growing up so quickly. She just amazes me everyday.

As for Lucia, well she is one going on ten! She understands so much and I don't know if it is having no hair or what but she just does things I wouldn't ever expect from a girl so young. She cleans up after herself and then the other extreme of knowing how to play us to get her way! But overall she is a loving, adventurous, and happy-go-lucky sweetheart!

I love every minute with them, seeing them interact with others and learn to be kind and social.

Hold each other close and smile together. Make the most of each moment.















No comments:

Post a Comment