Saturday, December 22, 2012

I know...

Where has the time gone, well wrestling started since my last update and well the holidays and work and my two loves... It just has been busy. The days have been going by so quickly, I am just getting by, but always loving on my family as much as I can. It is easy to get lost in our everyday routine, but after this latest tragedy, it reminds us how special life is and how we can make a positive impact every persons life that we are around.

The girls are doing great! Carlina got the stomach flu earlier but the rest of us have been healthy with a few minor sicknesses. We are enjoying our new elf named Dommy compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Cuda and appreciated by all. Carlina was a little apprehensive or appalled by Dommy at first because he would be playing with her toys of eating her candy, but has now taken a liking to him. And well Lucia, she would like to cuddle him in bed with her along with her many other stuffed animals.

I will leave you to enjoy our pictures of the last couple months. We sure have been busy and having lots of fun! Happy holidays and a Blessed New Year. We are always thinking of all:)
















































No comments:

Post a Comment