
Lucia turned 10 months a couple weeks ago and I am just getting to this blog now!! Yikes, time is slipping away on me. Her first birthday is coming quickly and I feel that I have so much to do before it is that time of year. Lucia is full of smiles and easy going with any schedule. She claps and gives high fives. She also took a couple steps the past two days, it won't be long before she is well on her way. She now has almost 8 teeth, amazing. She got in about 4 at one time and was pretty good about it. She loves her sister who also adores her. They make each other laugh uncontrollably which makes us have the warm fuzzies inside.
This start to the school year has been chaotic, long and frustrating, but we find something to help us see the bright side and I can say it is coming home to see my two hug- squeezing, open-mouthed kissing girls that keeps me going. It can only get better:)
We do spend our weekends getting out of the house and hanging with family and friends. Thanks to everyone for all their support.

No comments:
Post a Comment