You would think that I would have more time to blog and add pictures now since summer started, but the girls are quite time consuming. We have a week and a half in for summer now and many projects started and a few completed. We were the lucky recipients to receive a great big swing set that Carlina has enjoyed every day so far. Carlina is little miss independent and a loving "mother" to Lucia. She tells us when she is doing something "wrong" or will take matters into her own hands and remove Lucia from the situation. Yes, she picks her up and moves her places. Scary at first, but then we showed her how and where to pick her up since she would be doing it anyway. Lucia actually seems to not mind. She wants to just be with her sister. Just today, I was telling Carlina a story about when she was little and that I would hold her all day every day. And I asked her if I held her too much because she doesn't like to get held anymore and she climbed on my lap and let me hold her. It was special, even if it was only for ten seconds. Lucia is tring to keep up with Carlina, crawling and pulling her self up on things. Lucia is a content sweetheart. When feeding her, she will be picky, knowing that there is always something better out there, or something in which she can feed herself.
Some things we have enjoyed thus far this summer is playgrounds, monkey joes, sprinklers, rummage sales, Pyper's Birthday, pinterest fun, sister weekend, zoo with Aunt Ange, farm work and family time. Carlina is a little shopper. After one day of rummage sales, I washed all the clothes and found a few things in my bags that I know I didn't put there. At least they were the correct size!?! We found some good deals. I have to share another story of this past weekend. Grandma Marx, the girls and I did a little shopping. We were looking at sunglasses and Carlina chimed in and wanted to try some on too. (I think she is an accessory girl). We went to the girl section and she knew exactly what she wanted, not what mommy wanted her to have, but what she wanted . Daddy is going to have fun with her:)
I am going to try to take a picture a day and write a memory to go with it. It will be special to look back and read all the memories. Each picture tells an incredible story about our life that I want to capture for the girls.
Some things we have enjoyed thus far this summer is playgrounds, monkey joes, sprinklers, rummage sales, Pyper's Birthday, pinterest fun, sister weekend, zoo with Aunt Ange, farm work and family time. Carlina is a little shopper. After one day of rummage sales, I washed all the clothes and found a few things in my bags that I know I didn't put there. At least they were the correct size!?! We found some good deals. I have to share another story of this past weekend. Grandma Marx, the girls and I did a little shopping. We were looking at sunglasses and Carlina chimed in and wanted to try some on too. (I think she is an accessory girl). We went to the girl section and she knew exactly what she wanted, not what mommy wanted her to have, but what she wanted . Daddy is going to have fun with her:)
I am going to try to take a picture a day and write a memory to go with it. It will be special to look back and read all the memories. Each picture tells an incredible story about our life that I want to capture for the girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment