Friday, February 3, 2012

Two Year Appointment

Now that I am two, I get to be so so silly. I am a big helper with my sister and want to be right next to her teaching her, making her smile/laugh and rocking her. I had my appointment a little bit ago and I weigh 31.2 pounds (91st percentile) and my length is 35.4 inches (85th percentile). I am well into three T clothes and get a little picky when it comes to getting dressed. I like to pick out my own shirt and socks. I try to do everything by myself. I enjoy playing with all my friends at the babysitters and don't always want to leave with my mommy. I am into making crafts like coloring, writing with a pen (which I can hold on to like a pro, thanks Grandma and Grandpa), using play doh. Also, I love reading books, singing my ABC's and watching trains (Thomas) and Barney. I am going to love my two's. Thanks everyone for helping me grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment