
Happy 3rd Birthday Cayle! Last weekend, on the 25th, we met up with Grandma and Grandpa to visit and celebrate Cayle's birthday. We brought along the boys as well and had a van full. What would we do with out the loser cruiser, love it. What an awesome birthday you had and we are so proud of you! It is so special to see you grow and become a handsome young man. Cookie Monster Parties are the coolest. Carlina and Lucia have been quite the party girls. They adjust so well to all the changes.

All the cousins in blue for the party. They had the cutest cake pops and cupcakes all made by Amy from Pinterest.

Playing in Cayle's new homemade barn from Grandpa Don. Carlina wants one too.

On February 18th, Isaac was baptized. Carlina, Lucia and I went up to visit. We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa with us for the long ride. Both girls did wonderful and we enjoyed a very nice visit and celebration. Carlina just loves Isaac, but she scares him a bit.

Grandpa's girl <3.

Auntie Jessie did my hair for me. She curled it and I left my flower in for awhile. I even got a lessen on putting make up on. I love lipstick! Me and my Godmother:)
No comments:
Post a Comment