Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Three Happy Months

I am a happy three month old. I started at the babysitters this week and love all the attention I get from the kids. I absolutely love to be talked to, and I usually have a conversation back with you. I transitioned into my pack n play this week, but still in mommy and daddy's room. Slowly but surely I will make it into my crib. I did well with the transition and continue to sleep through the night from 8:30ish to 5:30ish. I still eat about 4 oz in my bottle of mommy's milk. I don't like my tummy time as much but when on my back I can roll to my side. I bet it won't be long before I get to my tummy. I am starting to reach for toys, mommy's hair and my toes. I have a great life! Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Love for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment