Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun at home

We are having so much fun being at home. It will be a change when I have to go back to work. Our daily schedule will change quite a bit. I will have to practice after the New Year. Carlina loves her little sister. And Lucia will be a stronger person because of it:) Carlina is talking so much. A couple of her favorite phrases are "I will be right back", "I did it", and "It will be alright." She will repeat and try to say anything you ask her to. You also realize what phrases you say often. Lucia has been babbling a lot more now and gives lots of smiles. She is changing so much and growing. She will be two months soon and I think six month clothes fit her best already. Our big girl! She is growing too fast. She is sleeping through the night about 7-9 hours in a row. It has been a week now that she has done that routine. Carlina on the other hand would be fine without a nap and going to bed at 11:00pm. Things could change quickly though. I am counting my blessings every day.

Carlina wants to be wherever Lucia is. I got out all the baby toys again and Carlina is having fun with them all. She is an organizer and she can help me out any day. If you find something for her to help with, she is right at your side.
A new toy to play with during the cold days.
I can do anything you are doing Mom!
Beautiful smile. Just makes all your worries disappear when you see her smile.
Carlina puts her arm around you and rubs your shoulder. She is the best. I will say "you're the best" and she will repeat it. Just melts your heart.
First haircut! Both Grandma's cut Carlina's bangs. She couldn't see, so it was well needed. As for the rest of her hair, well maybe it will be ready for a haircut in the next few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment