Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Jolly" ole St. Nicholas....

I just had to try:) It started out ok, Carlina pointed to Santa and smiled. I wanted to tell the elf to snap the picture quick, and then I handed Carlina to Santa. She took a look at him and then at me and her face turned blank and I knew that she was going to start crying. There is something a bit scary about white hair for Carlina. We snapped a quick picture for keepsakes! We were at Kettle Moraine High School for Breakfast with Santa and Daddy's meet.
Carlina and I went to daddy's meet for wrestling. She enjoyed the yelling and did a little herself. She clapped when it was time, but sometimes for the wrong team. We brought Cousin Brock to a meet also. He was quite interested but then got bored and was quite the flirt with the audience. He will be the comedian!
Carlina was sick this past week. She had a fever for about 4 days. This has been her first time sick and I didn't know what to do. It ended up being Roseolla. She got a rash when the fever broke. Now she has a cold. Carlina is quite clingy when she is sick. I am glad she is on the upswing now! She also got her first big owie. She fell off our bed and bumped her lip. She had a big lip, but didn't complain too much.
Carlina is starting to talk more and more. She says "hi, Dino", well at least that is what we think! It sure sounds like it when Dino comes in. She also signs. She picked up on more quickly. It is so cute. She points her pointer finger into the palm of her other hand. I just love it.
Oh yeah, we hit a major milestone! Carlina does not use the pacifier anymore. I thought we were going to have troubles getting rid of it, but she did great. Next stop: bye bye bottle... Washing bottles is no fun:)
Carlina is loving her bath now. She wanted to try out Santa's beard.

I "love" my new hat.

I have to have a red Christmas shirt.

Hmmm, what could be in here.

Opening up my St. Nick stocking. Not sure what to think of it. I got my first ornament.

Helping Mommy put up Christmas lights on the tree? She loves the tree, but mostly finding the water and playing with it. We will see if she leaves it alone, as of right now, she grabs the ornaments and touches the tree. When we say "no", she looks at us and laughs. Little devil!

Putting on the first ornament on the tree. But then I took it off again and again and again. SO HELFUL:)

Went to Grams and Gramps for the Packer game. I helped Grams sew while Mommy and Daddy picked out a tree.
Love my bottle

1 comment:

  1. She is a little devil and takes after her couz Cayle! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new pics! She is so cute putting up lights and eating them. I miss her so much! So...she had the same thing as Jax did....no fun! Glad she is getting better...sorry i missed your call. I work 13 hours today. Will call you tomorrow love!

    A

    ReplyDelete