Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

BOO!!! Aren't I scary?

Look at all this candy...mmmmmm! Actually, I went trick or treating with Brock. He loved every minute of it and would say, next one after he got candy. I even got some candy!

Got to visit Great Grandma Marx in her new place. She gave all kinds of yummy treats. You are never too old to trick or treat at Grandma's house. I had fun dressing up with Brock and Jackson.

Baby's first Boo! Nice face Grandma:)

Grandpa's pumpkin.

And I got to visit Great Grandma Micke. We had lots of laughs there. Grandma has one step that entertained me for a long time.

Is that YOU Grandma Cuda? What is on your hands and head? Had a blast at Grandma Cuda's handing out candy to the trick or treaters.

1 comment:

  1. My cute little pumpkin! Love the scary hair too! Miss you guys lots! Less than a month before we see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete