Here are a few pictures from the baby's room. Not 100% ready and decorated, but waiting to find out the gender. Everything is pretty much neutral.
Just a picture of all our things we are bringing to the hospital. Tuesday morning! We are going to be induced at 6 a.m. if it doesn't happen sooner. I think we may have over-packed.
We have the breast pump packed and ready to go! Thanks Cindy and Dale.
We have the breast pump packed and ready to go! Thanks Cindy and Dale.
Our lovely rocking chair and ottoman. I have already tested it while taking care of Cayle. So comfortable! Thanks Tony and Deb.
The baby swing all ready to go. Thanks Cuda's!
The last belly pics! This was taken on my due date, January 17th, 2010. It is crazy to think that in a couple of days, it will be gone, well mostly.
Hey lady! We are so excited to meet Baby Cuda this weekend! We love you so much! You will be awesome and a wonderful new Mommy! You have proven that much with Brock and Cayle! I can't tell you enough how much I love you and thank you for all you do for us.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Tuesday...wish I could be there but will get to spend more time with you all this weekend.
Amy, Adam, & Cayle
Looks like you and Frankie are all set to go!! We can't wait to see you guys and meet Baby Cuda! Got your message last night...one more day, hang in there! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteJessie & Nate
By the way...I think if your belly gets any bigger you are going to explode!
ReplyDelete