Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cuda Shower!


Smelling "dirty" diapers!




One of our fabulous presents. Betty Jo found a hundred
dollars!!HA



Anita, Donna and Sherry! Love you guys.




First little blankie.





Great seeing you Jean and Terry.





Touching the belly.





Beautiful family

I know what you all are thinking..... wow another blog in less than 2 weeks! I am getting good at this...haha.

Just wanted to share some of the pictures from the shower. Thanks to Deb and Ange for all the creative ideas and special memories. Good food, games and loving family/friends. We had a blast playing the "my water broke" game, the diaper game, and the price is right. Frank and I were so grateful and appreciative of all the generous gifts. We are getting so excited. Thanks Katie for the great outfit. Everyone loved it!


















2 comments:

  1. You look hot..you sexy mama! That is a nice outfit. Love you lots! Looks like it was a nice shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should change your background to a more festive one! Little variety. I know you have TONS of freetime on your hands. Plus, I just noticed that you are not a follower of my blog but follow Jessie's...do you not love me anymore?

    I can't WAIT to see you next weekend. You are one of the cutest pregos I have ever seen! I love you so much and little baby girl inside of you.

    ReplyDelete