Sunday, July 26, 2009

4 months

Here is where it all began!
Frank and I found out we were pregnant on May 19th (Nate's Birthday). Our due date is January 17th, yes, right in the middle of wrestling season:( We had an ultrasound done when we first met our doctor and then at the last appointment on July 8th, we had to have another ultrasound done since they couldn't get the heartbeat. Scary! But everything is doing great. We are going to let the gender of the little one a secret. And instructed by Frank, we are going to keep the names secret too. We don't really have them totally chosen yet, so we are taking requests!!!!
More to come after next appointment. And some belly pics...ewww.
Amy- I am getting it finished- I am going to wait til I have my appt. on the 5th. Love!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Fun! Can't wait for the belly pic! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy told me she was going to set you up with a blog! Now I have another blog to stalk!!! Congrats again and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...it goes fast believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Leah, I'm glad you've got this up! Can't wait to see you...maybe this weekend? Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great baby name suggestions

    Girl Name - Carmela Caprice Cuda
    Boy Name - Carlo Cristiano Cuda

    ReplyDelete